Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to the blog!

Sorry for the little break in posting, but I was more of a blog follower than a blogger for the past month or so...anyway, I did manage to cook during this time!
This was a recipe called Pancetta Wrapped Pork Loin, and it is SO good! I have made this several times, it's so simple but tastes like you have been cooking all day! The recipe comes from Martha Stewart's Cooking School, Cookbook, which I recommend for anyone who wants to brush up on their cooking skills...it's quite the workout.
This is an easy roasted chicken stuffed with lemons, thyme, olive oil and salt and pepper. It is so juicy and tastes great..no recipe for this one, I just always use whatever herbs I have around at the time. The challenging part is tying the chicken just right so the breasts and thighs cook evenly. That right wing isn't supposed to stick out, it was being rebellious and I gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment