Friday, July 2, 2010

Charlotte's Got A Lot!


...A lot of great restaurants, that is. I always come across great places to try on Food Network or online and boy do I have a lot to check out. I have 3 places to go, just off the top of my head. So it looks like I'm gonna have to make a weekend just to eat, how sad....NOT!
First Stop: BBQ King on Wilkinson Blvd. - This place had fried chicken that looked amazing...and to top it off, they dunked it, that's right, dunked it in spicy buffalo sauce...YES PLEASE! There weren't any pictures online so I can't tickle your taste buds....
Second Stop: Landmark Restaurant Diner on Central Avenue - Sounds like amazing breakfasts and melt in your mouth grilled sandwiches. This place has its roots in Greek food and that's all I need to know! They also have awesome turkey and dressing (my favorite meal of all time)..and they boil the turkeys...new concept to me.
Third Stop, and surely not the last: Cabo Fish Taco

No comments:

Post a Comment